[CMake] Status/use of CMake on Cygwin

marco atzeri marco.atzeri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:29:54 EDT 2013

Il 6/24/2013 12:04 AM, Hogan Jr, Roy E ha scritto:
> Greetings,
>
> I have been struggling to get the Trilinos solver package built using
> Cmake, but have been unsuccessful so far.  I have been working this for
> several days and need help.  I’m attaching a recent request to the
> Trilinos mailing list.  Would you have any guidance for me?   Thank you..
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Roy Hogan

Hi Roy,
from you logs, I see that
mpiexec is found
mpifort is found

it is not clear if mpicc is not found or not recognized.

On my system

$ mpicc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.5.3

My suggestion:
-) check that openmpi is correctly installed

$ cygcheck -c  openmpi libopenmpi-devel
Cygwin Package Information
Package              Version        Status
libopenmpi-devel     1.7.1-2        OK
openmpi              1.7.1-2        OK

-) check that mpicc is working, see attached test case.

$ mpicc hello_c.c -o hello_c
$ mpirun -n 4 ./hello_c.exe
Hello, world, I am 1 of 4
Hello, world, I am 2 of 4