[CMake] Fwd: Error running CMake on Win 7 64

Aaron Boxer boxerab at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 11:48:14 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Boxer <boxerab at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [CMake] Error running CMake on Win 7 64
To: Sergei Nikulov <sergey.nikulov at gmail.com>

@Sergei

When I click "configure", I choose "Visual Studio 2010 Win64" as my
compiler.

Then I get the following output:

The C compiler identification is unknown

Check if the system is big endian

Searching 16 bit integer

Looking for sys/types.h

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake:37
(get_filename_component):

get_filename_component called with incorrect number of arguments

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:3 (PROJECT)

 CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

Looking for sys/types.h - not found

Looking for stdint.h

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake:37
(get_filename_component):

get_filename_component called with incorrect number of arguments

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:3 (PROJECT)

 CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

Looking for stdint.h - not found

Looking for stddef.h

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake:37
(get_filename_component):

get_filename_component called with incorrect number of arguments

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:3 (PROJECT)

 CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

Looking for stddef.h - not found

Check size of unsigned short

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake:37
(get_filename_component):

get_filename_component called with incorrect number of arguments

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:3 (PROJECT)

 CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

Check size of unsigned short - failed

Check size of unsigned int

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake:37
(get_filename_component):

get_filename_component called with incorrect number of arguments

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:3 (PROJECT)

 CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

Check size of unsigned int - failed

Check size of unsigned long

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake:37
(get_filename_component):

get_filename_component called with incorrect number of arguments

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:3 (PROJECT)

 CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

Check size of unsigned long - failed

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/TestBigEndian.cmake:44 (message):

no suitable type found

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:146 (TEST_BIG_ENDIAN)

 Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!