[CMake] ExternalProject_Add + BundleUtilities

Andrew Hundt athundt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 12:56:27 EDT 2013

I''m building a cmake library with ExternalProject_Add, then using
add_library(IMPORTED) to import the target. Next, I use BundleUtilities to
package the library with the rest of my software. However, I'm getting the
following error:

warning: target 'libname.so' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libname.so' does not exist...
ldd: ./libname.so: No such file or directory

I made sure to pass the path to the library to fixup_bundle(), how do I fix
the problem?

Cheers!
Andrew Hundt