[CMake] Cmake 2.8.11 AArch64 Target build problem

Mahwish Arif mahwish05 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:19:09 EDT 2013

I am using cmake 2.8.11 to build LLVM on 64-bit Linux. I am getting the
following build error:

Scanning dependencies of target LLVMAArch64Utils
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64GenSubtargetInfo.inc', needed by
`lib/Target/AArch64/Utils/CMakeFiles/LLVMAArch64Utils.dir/AArch64BaseInfo.cpp.o'.
 Stop.

I have tried looking for both AArch64GenSubtargetInfo.inc and
AArch64BaseInfo.cpp
in the build directory but cannot find the files.

Is it because that I need to add a 64bit patch to cmake? If so, can you
please
recommend me 64bit patch to cmake. If the problem is not because of 64bit
compatibility, can someone suggest why I am getting this error and way to
fix it.

P.S. I was previously using cmake 2.8.6 to build LLVM on the same 64bit
linux but was
not getting this error.