[CMake] CMake and XCode 4.4.1

Jon Hodgson jonhodgson.devlists at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 20 06:21:16 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a CMake configured project.

It generates and builds successfully in Visual Studio 10 (32 and 64 bit
projevcts) and in XCode 3.2.4 (on Snow Leopard)

I'm now trying to get it to work on XCode 4.4.1 (on Mountain Lion)

Things start out ok, but then when it comes to build ZERO_CHECK (which I
thought was supposed to build first anyway?) I get an error

make[1] *** No rule to make target *** a/long/path/CMakeCCCompiler.cmake

I look in the relevant location, and I see that CMakeCCCompiler.cmake is
not present, whereas if I look in the equivalent location in the XCode
3.2.4 configuration, it is present.

Has anybody got any ideas?

regards

Jon