[CMake] What's the best cmake continuous integration open source tool?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Jul 15 10:05:53 EDT 2013

My company uses Buildbot and CMake (plus ant, automake, premake, and a
few others).

We avoid using any of Buildbot's special features, and keep all our
build steps in
.bat/.sh files.  Our intent was to be able to move to e.g. Jenkins without much
fuss if Buildbot became a problem, but it has worked well.

We keep our buildbot configuration in a small .json file which does not mention
buildbot at all; it's parsed by a small Buildbot 'plugin', SimpleConfig.py:
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/blob/master/master/contrib/SimpleConfig.py
which I wrote and maintain.