[CMake] Including source files generated by a cmake project with ExternalProject_Add in an IDE

Aaron Nowack aaronbnowack at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 02:33:19 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have two cmake projects named projectA and projectB. projectA includes
projectB via ExternalProject_add which uses the SOURCE_DIR and CMAKE_ARGS
flags to build and have tell projectB where to put the compiled libraries
that projectA requires. I like using IDEs like codeblocks and when I open
the codeblocks project made by running cmake on projectA it displays
projectA's source and header files. It can then build projectA and projectB
nicely.

Is there a way to also have projectB's source files also displayed when
using a cmake generated IDE?

Thanks,
- Aaron