[CMake] The results of your email commands

stanly samuel stanlyzam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 07:54:02 EDT 2013

Hi

when I am compiling the mysql for differnt targets like i686 , x84,arm
platforms by toolchain file as input by issuiing the command like
cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=tool_chain_i686.cmake -DWITH_UNIT_TESTS=OFF
-DWITHOUT_SERVER=ON -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-w -fpermissive" -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS="-w
-fpermissive" -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/stanly/MYSQL -DSTACK_DIRECTION=1
-DMYSQL_MAINTAINER_MODE=OFF
after when I am trying to make using make command I am getting erorr like
Linking CXX static library libmysys_ssl.a
[ 91%] Built target mysys_ssl
[ 91%] Generating ../include/mysqld_error.h, ../sql/share/english/errmsg.sys
/bin/sh: comp_err: not found
make[2]: *** [include/mysqld_error.h] Error 127
make[1]: *** [extra/CMakeFiles/GenError.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
Please help me in fixing this ,,,,its needed very badly..
Thanks & Regards
Stanly