[CMake] Include path Tcl under Cygwin

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Thu Jul 4 04:35:40 EDT 2013

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013 01:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
  "Alan W. Irwin" <irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca> wrote:
> On 2013-07-04 09:54+0200 Arjen Markus wrote:
>
>>  As you can see, all is Cygwin-related, _except_ the
>> path to the Tcl include files. I can assure you those
>> files are present under /usr/include too, with all the
>> ordinary permissions (-rw-r--r--) and for the correct
>> version of Tcl (/usr/bin/tclsh returns 8.5.11 and the
>> tcl.h file contains that very same version number).
>
> Hi Arjen:
>
> Set CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH so that the cygwin version of the
> headers is found.

Using that option does force CMake to find the include
files
in the correct directory, but it should not be necessary
to do that, should it?

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.