[CMake] ctest and properties

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Thu Jan 31 07:11:59 EST 2013

Thanks.
It works fine with cmake, but not with ctest.
Here is the output I've got with version 2.8.7:

ctest --help-property-list
ctest version 2.8.7
Internal error: Properties of Global Scope list is empty.
Internal error: Properties on Directories list is empty.
Internal error: Properties on Targets list is empty.
Internal error: Properties on Tests list is empty.
Internal error: Properties on Source Files list is empty.
Internal error: Properties on Cache Entries list is empty.

And it would be nice to have the result of cmake --help-property-list sorted by section.
Here, I've got a huge list of property and I am not able to see which one is used in tests and which one is used on files.

YC