[CMake] find_packge behavior regarding enabled languages

xantares 09 xantares09 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 03:12:49 EST 2013

Hi,

I noticed that when all languages are disabled through the project command:
project ( Foo NONE )

... then a dependent Bar sub-package cannot be detected from it's BarConfig.cmake configuration file:
find_package ( Bar MODULE )

Do you think it's a bug ? A feature ?

I explicitely disabled all languages to avoid compiler checks which are useless for my documentation package.

Altough it works with at least one language enabled (or let default C & C++),
I wondered if there's by chance any mean to avoid compiler checks while still being able to detect config files,
or if there's a undocumented behavior of the find_package command regarding languages.

Regards,
M.