[CMake] SWIG and dependency scanning

Hugh Sorby h.sorby at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jan 10 21:53:52 EST 2013

I am using SWIG with #include directives in the interface file. When I
compile the project for the  first time everything works fine, but when
I make modifications to the header file included by the interface file
the generated cxx wrapper file is not re-generated.  But the generated
cxx wrapper file is re-compiled, it has the same #include directive as
the interface file, but it hasn't changed.

So my question is how can I get the interface file to have a dependency
on the #include'd header file?

Thanks,
Hugh.