[CMake] something like atexit

Tomasz Majchrowski usenet at majchrowski.de
Tue Jan 8 04:18:38 EST 2013

Dear CMake Community

I'm maintaining set of macros which is used by group of developers in their
own set of CMakeLists.txt

In order to include CPack and also do some other post check/configuration I
would need to have function like atexit,
so I will be sure that it's the last call before cmake finish processing of
CMakeLists.txt. Let me know if you know this kind
of functionality in the latest releases of cmake.

Thanks,. Tomasz Majchrowski.

--
Pozdrawiam/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Tomasz Majchrowski,
Information Technology and Services Consultant and Contractor