[CMake] Cmake issue compiling CLucene

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 4 17:47:15 EST 2013

Don't use a "Regular Command Prompt". Use instead one of the "Visual Studio 9 Command Prompt" that are provided with a normal Visual Studio installation. Those command prompts have all the necessary paths setup for Visual Studio. This also assumes you have Visual Studio 9 installed and not Visual Studio 8 or 10 and are just getting confused about which one to pick.
--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>