[CMake] Running CPack and ignore exit codes

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Wed Feb 6 12:44:13 EST 2013

Because CPack runs the default (all) target.

It could be that a target doesn't build because of compile or link errors and are not an install target (unit tests for example or other sub projects which are not required).

CPack should build as much as possible and only break if an install target has errors.

Currently it is not possible to run cpack and create packages for such situation.

Best Regards