[CMake] CMake won't find OpenCV properly

dustXman lukas.kiefer.ka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:45:04 EST 2013

Hey there,

I am working on a project with CMake and OpenCV (CUDA and QT too, but that
is another story).
I am trying to get the "FIND_PACKAGE (OpenCV REQUIRED)" line working, but
unfortunately this line is not exactly working.
Although I pointed  "OpenCV_DIR" to "H:/opencv/build/x86/vc10/lib"
(manually) which includes my desired opencv-libs and get a "OpenCV_FOUND"
the "OpenCV_LIBS" will point to some files like
"H:/opencv/build/lib/opencv_XXX243d.lib". In this folder are not the desired
libs!
I found that this variable is set in "OpenCVConfig.cmake" and almost copied
from "OpenCV_LIBS_DBG" and "OpenCV_LIBS_OPT" where the file path is already
wrong.

But I can't find the point where those variables are set or find the reason
why they are like that!
Some ideas?

dustXman