[CMake] Different CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH for Debug and Release builds

Alexey Petruchik i100500 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 07:50:53 EST 2013

For windows build I have win32/libs folder with prebuilt libraries in my
source code repo. Debug versions live in win32/libs/x86/debug, release ones
in win32/libs/x86/release. How I can achieve linking to different libraries
for different configurations in Visual Studio? Something like
set(CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH "win32/libs/x86/${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}) doesn't work
for me because CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE seems to be undefined at project generation
time.