No subject

Tue Aug 6 13:31:21 EDT 2013

get_filename_component( BUILD_PRODUCT_ROOT ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/../.. ABSOLUTE )
set( CMAKE_MODULE_PATH
    "${BUILD_PRODUCT_ROOT}/cmake"
    "${BUILD_PRODUCT_ROOT}/cmake/find"
)

add_subdirectory( ${BUILD_PRODUCT_ROOT}/source source )

Note that the script "root/source/CMakeLists.txt" is where I begin
defining targets, and it never steps into "build" (to avoid infinite
recursion).

Later on (still in the root script) I do:

include( common )

This includes "root/cmake/common.cmake" as expected, but inside
common.cmake when I try to include a file (not a module) relative to
common.cmake, it says it can't find it. Example:

include( foo/bar/stuff.cmake )

The absolute path for this would be:

root/cmake/foo/bar/stuff.cmake

Naturally I assume that when including a FILE (not a module!) that it
is relative to the CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR, which in this case
correctly displays as "root/cmake".

Can anyone explain why I can't include files from common.cmake? Thanks
in advance.