[CMake] CMake 2.8.12-rc1 Released

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:37:21 EDT 2013

I finally got it boiled down to a relatively simple test case - see

http://brlcad.org/~starseeker/Ninja-Problem-CMakeLists.txt

This is what I'm seeing here with that test:

user at machine:~/brlcad/build$ rm -rf * && cmake .. -G Ninja
-- Check for working C compiler using: Ninja
-- Check for working C compiler using: Ninja -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler using: Ninja
-- Check for working CXX compiler using: Ninja -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Looking for sys/types.h
-- Looking for sys/types.h - found
-- Looking for stdint.h
-- Looking for stdint.h - found
-- Looking for stddef.h
-- Looking for stddef.h - found
-- Check size of socklen_t
-- Check size of socklen_t - failed
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/user/brlcad/build
user at machine:~/brlcad/build$ ninja
[1/1] Re-running CMake...
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/user/brlcad/build
ninja: no work to do.
user at machine:~/brlcad/build$