[CMake] Support for custom wix template

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:27:34 EDT 2013

I haven't tried this but I modeled the use of the template in the WiX
generator after the NSIS generator which I think allows custom templates
by creating a template with the same name in a custom path and appending
it to CMAKE_MODULE_PATH
(http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:CPackNSISAdvancedTips)

Nils