[CMake] QT library succeeded

marco piccima at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 20:47:52 EDT 2013

Thank you for the answer,
I have /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.4/bin in the PATH, it's enough or it
needs qmake too?

After a while I was able to avoid the Qt problem, but something strange
happens with vxl.
This library need lingeotiff and so I have libgeotiff.so in /usr/lib.
vxl cmake go very smooth without complains, but now I'm trying to build
my repository linked that wrap
most functions and lib from vxl, so I put in CMakeLists.txt the
vxl.cmake from vxl directory.
At this point cmake complain with the usual message of two lib and it
doesn't know which to link.....
At the and also with the complians it makes the right Makefile and all
the executable are right.
How to deal with this strange behavior??
In my case it works, but I the linking can be a bit random, I have to
check all the time that it use the right lib?

Thank you