[CMake] 2.8.12 Release candidate

Jason Sanchez jsanchez at leapmotion.com
Fri Aug 16 20:24:17 EDT 2013

Congratulations on cutting a release candidate branch!

I noticed that Mr. Patrick Gansterer fixed #11536 in commit 28e770.  I've
been waiting for *just this thing* so thank you very much, Mr. Gansterer,
for resolving this issue!

Currently I'm running a CMake build from source so I can make use of this
new feature, but I can't disseminate the source changes I've made on my
project until the next release is cut.  I'd like to know if there is a
release schedule for 2.8.12, it would help me with planning my merge of
this branch.

Thanks for the awesome work!

--
NOTE: The information in this message and any attachments is confidential
information intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.  If