[CMake] QT library succeeded

marco piccima at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 18:49:58 EDT 2013

Hello,
I'm having some touble wit Qt and and another library.
I'm working on ubuntu 12.04 32 bit
I have the Qt package from Trolltech in usr/local and unfortunately also
a version in usr/local.
Normally with other libs I don't have troubles in selecting the path and
using the local version in QT.
This time instead is happening something weird.
I point the local QT directory, but when linking is messing up with the
QT from the usr/local dir.
Is there an easy way to exclude /usr/lib for that compilation, or
selecting the library for linking that I want?

The error message is:

Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target media_player_qt_exec

because files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit

directories:

runtime library [libQtCore.so.4] in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu may be
hidden by files in:

/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.4/lib

runtime library [libQtGui.so.4] in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu may be hidden
by files in:

/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.4/lib

runtime library [libQtOpenGL.so.4] in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu may be
hidden by files in:

/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.4/lib

I have this error too, but is very strange since I removed the package
libgeotiff?!?!?!

Cannot generate a safe linker search path for target

frequency_histogram_exec because files in some directories may conflict

with libraries in implicit directories:

link library [libgeotiff.so] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:

/home/piccir/Documents/vxl_build/lib

Thank you