[CMake] syntax error?

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 07:40:27 EDT 2013

> Ah, you introduced a space after the "NOT" to silence the warning.
> I'm not sure why it is picky about that space not being there.

Unintentionally. I never even saw the warning text locally.

The text comes from this commit, which was rewritten and merged in very
recently.

http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=b2ac3463b5ef5dfd3fc662c12aaaacdd177e5dc1

git says it's only in 'next' and 'nightly' so far:

    user at computer /c/n/d/cmake (nightly)
    $ git branch -a --contains b2ac3463b5ef5dfd3fc662c12aaaacdd177e5dc1
    * nightly
      remotes/origin/next
      remotes/origin/nightly

The commit message explains the rationale. Not sure if Brad is aware
the warning can be triggered by parenthesized expressions in the if
command... Brad?