[CMake] (no subject)

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:39:39 EDT 2013

Please to do not drop the ML address like I did before.
See more hints below:

2013/8/14 Ruqayya Raza <ruqayyaraza at gmail.com>

> Actually, I already have OpenCV installed and compiled. I am trying to
> compile the program "flandmark"

It's clearer now you are using OpenCV from a "flandmark" build which is
using CMake as a build system.

> and I need to compile the mex libraries for that specific program. Also,
> when I try to change the OpenCV_DIR manually and hit configure again, the
> value changes back to the original.
>
> [image: Inline images 2]
>

> The error  message is emitted by "OpenCVConfig.cmake" file which comes
from your OpenCV installation.
So that OpenCV developers are the person who may certainly best answer to
your question.

I don't even know what a "Windows Super Pack" is why the one you have "has
not binaries compatible".

However I suspect you have an OpenCV version mixup since the file path
contains "OpenCV2.3/cmake"
whereas the message says "Found OpenCV 2.4.3" may be 2.3.x header/lib gets
mixed-up with 2.4.3 ??

Again ask the OpenCV guys for a sharper answer.

--
Erk
L'élection n'est pas la démocratie -- http://www.le-message.org