[CMake] add_test/memcheck

cabieces julien cabieces.julien at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 10:31:26 EDT 2013

not better

my CMakeLists.txt :

enable_testing()
include(CTest) # don't know if it's necessary
add_test(MyProgramTest ./program)

my CTestCustom.cmake in the build dir :
message("!!!! hello")
set(CTEST_CUSTOM_MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND "/usr/bin/valgrind")
set(CTEST_MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND "/usr/bin/valgrind")
set(MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND "/usr/bin/valgrind")

As you see, I have tried several variable, nothing change.

I have tried to put these declaration in the CTestCustom.cmake and I have
the following :
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
  what():  basic_string::_S_construct null not valid

Thanks

Julien