[CMake] Generate a Visual Studio QuickWin Application Project File?

Sanjay Govindjee sanjay.govindjee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 23:54:19 EDT 2013

I am converting a project to use cmake to generate my visual studio (2010)
project files.

When I directly use Visual Studio to (successfully) compile/link my
project, I start by creating a "QuickWin Application Intel(R) Visual
Fortan" project. This seems to set up all the correct libraries et cetera
for my project.

When I use cmake (2.8.10.2) I can not seem to figure out how to have it
generate the Visual Studio project file with the same defaults. And I can
not seem to see how to change the cmake generated Visual Studio project
file to be of the QuickWin type.

Is there a way to tell cmake that it should generate a QuickWin project
file?

Thanks in advance.
-sanjay