[CMake] Visual Studio 10 compiler identification unknown

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 12:44:47 EDT 2013

> Configuration of VTK with cmake-gui was ok. Don't know how it was fixed.
>
> Does it help if I send the output of the minimal test case?

I suspect deleting the cache in cmake-gui then running cmake-gui from
the windows shortcut will break it again.

BTW, I usually run cmake-gui from a visual studio command prompt. The
reason for this is I use more than visual studio compiler and also use
32 and 64 bit in different build trees so I have command prompts with
different environment variables set that help cmake to find the
correct libraries for the build tree that I am currently using.

John