[CMake] Problem with CMAKE_AUTOMOC files not being regenerated or cleaned

Glenn Coombs glenn.coombs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 05:10:54 EDT 2013

I added these lines:

set_directory_properties(
    PROPERTIES ADDITIONAL_MAKE_CLEAN_FILES
    "${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/abc.txt"
)

# check the location where abc.txt is supposed to be deleted from
message("CURRENT_BINARY_DIR: ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}")

to the end of my CMakeLists.txt and then created abc.txt in the cmake build
directory.  I can confirm that the abc.txt file was not deleted by a clean
solution.  I tried this with Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2008
(both installs are the Express editions) and the results were identical.

--
Glenn