[CMake] turning inverting dashboard interpretation of FATAL_ERRORs at cmake

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Thu Apr 25 09:15:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have several checks in my project that make cmake error out with
FATAL_ERROR. This is submitted as error to the dashboard. In reality it would
be an error if this error would not appear - and it is the expected result if
cmake errors out. Is there a possiblity to invert the result of the configure
step for certain system setups?

Alternatively I'd skip the CTEST_CONFIGURE call in the ctest script and just
submit Notes that elaborate on the abort. But that doesn't show up on the
dashboard at all.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
	Matthias