[CMake] 2.8.11-rc3 generator expression error (was: "Cannot restore timestamp" error on Windows)

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:50:35 EDT 2013

Brad King wrote:

> [...]
$<$<CONFIG:DEBUG>:php5ts_debug>,INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES>

I'm not clear on whether this is intermittent or does it occur for you every
time you run cmake for the project?

> Ideas?

None yet, but I'm in a rush at the moment.

>> The package I'm trying to build is here, FWIW:
>>
>> https://github.com/nuodb/nuodb-php-pdo
>>
>> The CMakeLists.txt file is here:
>>
>> https://github.com/nuodb/nuodb-php-pdo/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt
>
> I cloned that project but I'm unable to reproduce the generator expression
> error message with the Visual Studio 10 generator.

I tried on linux, but nuodb doesn't seem to be available via aptitude (so it
fails at configure time), and I don't have time to dig into it right now.

Thanks,

Steve.