[CMake] is it possible to download CMake modules at configure time?

radovan bast radovan.bast at irsamc.ups-tlse.fr
Fri Apr 19 13:04:45 EDT 2013

dear Jean-Christophe,

absolutely. it will take a bit of time until
we finetune things but the plan is to have and share an open
source repository (probably on github) that will provide
generic plug-n-play CMake infrastructure for projects that require
Fortran, C, and C++,
as well as MPI/OpenMP, BLAS, and LAPACK. the focus
is on scientific computing but i will try to keep things
general and generic also for other projects.

best greetings,
   radovan