[CMake] is it possible to download CMake modules at configure time?

radovan bast radovan.bast at irsamc.ups-tlse.fr
Fri Apr 19 12:23:07 EDT 2013

dear Jean-Christophe,

indeed the approach you demostrated works for me!
this is exactly what i needed.
thank you again!

(i am sorry for coming back to you so late;
was too busy with other things)

best regards,
   radovan

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:24:02 +0200, Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
<jchris.fillionr at kitware.com> wrote:

> Hi Radovan,
> Did you manage to make use and/or generalize the code I pointed you?
> Thanks
> Jc
>
> --
> Sent from my mobile device
> On Apr 6, 2013 10:29 AM, "radovan bast" <radovan at bast.fr> wrote:
>
>> dear Jean-Christophe,
>> wonderful! thank you very much.
>> i will test it out.
>> best regards,
>>   radovan
>>

>> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 18:13:52 +0200, Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin <
>> jchris.fillionr at kitware.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Radovan,
>>>
>>> This is possible. You could look at the approach we consider in CTK.
>>> See
>>> https://github.com/commontk/**CTK/compare/**
>>> 00694c9f8a0da6ee28fb079902e6a8**c3ec428058...**