[CMake] Rebuilding cmake itself on Windows

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri Apr 12 18:07:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

Since the syntax can change between version of Visual Studio, you could try
to use cmake directly:

  cd C:\path\to\project-build
  cmake.exe  --build . --target INSTALL --config Release

See http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.10/cmake.html#opt:--builddir

Alternatively, you could also open the associated solution file in visual
studio and build the INSTALL target.

Hth
Jc

--