[CMake] "make superclean" target? (i.e. clear *everything*)

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 05:41:23 EDT 2013

2013/4/4 Daniel Carrera <dcarrera at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to ask CMake to make another "make clean" target that
> clears *all* the CMake generated files including the cache? I am a bit
> annoyed that the only way to clear everything is to basically run "rm
> -rf *".

You can perfectly add a custom target/command to do that,
if you do out-of-source build then removing the build dir is ok.

Now, this would be a one-shot suicidal target since this will
basically erase the build tool file (VS project, Makefile, ...)
which is needed to launch itself :-]

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org