[CMake] CMake/Ninja support in Qt Creator

Wouter van Kleunen wouter.van at kleunen.nl
Wed Sep 19 03:48:24 EDT 2012

Peter,

I guess removing just the build directory also seems to work.

I agree with your objections of the location the user file, the source
directory should stay clean. An inattentive moment and you have the file
in your version control.

Anyway, it seems to build now using an older version of ninja. However
when I use the 1.0.0 version of ninja, I get the following error:

ninja: FATAL: unknown placeholder '%o' in $NINJA_STATUS

With the ninja downloaded from here:
https://github.com/martine/ninja/downloads

Wouter