[CMake] 'make' does nothing in msys?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:34:22 EDT 2012

I am trying to build ITK using MinGW. (I'm writing some guides on how to
build ITK with different toolchains).

Here is what I've come up with so far:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Configuring_and_Building/MinGW

Up until this point, everything seems to go smoothly (configure and
generate complete successfully). However, when I run 'make' from the msys
shell in the ITK build directory (after generating with the "MinGW"
generator), it does nothing. There are no errors, but it just immediately
returns me to the terminal. The one thing that does happen is that the
'user at machine ~' is green and yellow, but after running 'make' everything
changes to white.

I'm assuming this has something to do with CMake, that is why I'm asking
here :)

Any clues?

Thanks,

David