[CMake] cmake + VS 2012

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Sep 5 01:59:52 EDT 2012

I have tried VS 2012 and I'm not getting exceptions when cmake regenerates projects. They get reloaded by the IDE and so it looks like things are good. Only one day of trying, so I may still be disappointed, but so far I'm happy. Hopefully I won't need those add-ins, but since I use intel fortran and it's not yet available for VS 2012, I still need to keep VS 2010/2008 for some projects and I'll certainly check out the stuff you mentioned. Thanks.

JB