[CMake] cmake + VS 2012

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Sep 4 05:20:14 EDT 2012

I had a lot of trouble with cmake and VS 2010 due to the IDE crashing when projects were regenerated by cmake and having to click reload millions of times.

Can anyone tell me if things are better with visual studio 2012? I want to upgrade some projects, but will delay a while if I know these IDE bugs are still present.

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                        email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch