[CMake] JOM Makefile generation issue

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Oct 31 06:19:34 EDT 2012

I have also tried to enable the --debug-trycompile, but did not help
for me. This is the CMakeError.log:

Compilation of the C compiler identification source
"CMakeCCompilerId.c" did not produce an executable in
"C:/foobar/build/CMakeFiles/CompilerIdC".
Compilation of the C compiler identification source
"CMakeCCompilerId.c" did not produce an executable in
"C:/foobar/build/CMakeFiles/CompilerIdC".
Compilation of the C compiler identification source
"CMakeCCompilerId.c" did not produce an executable in
"C:/foobar/build/CMakeFiles/CompilerIdC".
Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source
"CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" did not produce an executable in
"C:/foobar/build/CMakeFiles/CompilerIdCXX".
Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source
"CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" did not produce an executable in
"C:/foobar/build/CMakeFiles/CompilerIdCXX".

I am trying to use the cl.exe from the Visual Studio 2008. Any help is
still welcome. :-)

Laszlo