[CMake] How to get Visual Studio to use more than a single core for compiling

Gary Little gglittle at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 11:21:35 EST 2012

Sorry, to much Mac OS X running around my ancient cranium right now. Bing or use your favourite search engine to find a ninja download for Windows. I have it available via a company server so I know one exists, just not where you can get to it.

Gary Little
gglittle at comcast.net
C 952-454-4629
H 952-223-1349
Tain't what you want that makes you fat, it's what you get.