[CMake] Adding external executable

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 03:52:03 EST 2012

2012/11/10 Manoj Vaghela <manoj.vaghela at gmail.com>:
> Hi Eric, David,
>
> Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I am right now copying Qt libraries
> (libQtCore, libQtGui, libQtOpenGL) manually using INSTALL( FILE ... )
> command.

As David said this is probably not the best solution, it may break
in subtle way if you don't master what you are doing.
If you do, I guess you would basically re-implement "DeployQt4".

> I installed latest version of CMake which enables DeployQt4 facility. It
> will be very helpful if you give a small 4-5 lines of example which copies
> the required Qt libraries by default to my install directory.
>
> I looked at the example link Eric provided, but could not succeed
> implementing it.

I'm not using it so I cannot give you any "practical" advice I guess
the referenced example
https://github.com/mikemcquaid/Fabula/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt
may already be giving you insights.

You should know that you can have more information about DeployQt4
by reading its documentation:

cmake --help-module DeployQt4

or read the "DeployQt4.cmake" file directly.

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org