[CMake] Change in behaviour (regression?) in automoc in latest CMake

Dominik Schmidt domme at tomahawk-player.org
Fri Nov 2 17:32:33 EDT 2012

On 02.11.2012 22:26, Bill Hoffman wrote:> On 11/2/2012 5:18 PM, Dominik
Schmidt wrote:
 >> Anyways I promise to test next RC releases :-)
 >>
 > That would be great.   It was half rant/ half what do we have to do?
 > It just seems that people find the time as soon as the "real" release
 > comes out.  Of course by that time it is too late, and the release is
 > flawed.

It wasn't even us finding that out :-)

We got a report by a user and were clueless ourselves at first, someone
else found out it broke with the new CMake release, then I started to
investigate what exactly broke.

 >> Shall I file a bug for this?
 >
 > Yes, sounds like a bug.
 >

 > Thanks.

Will do.

On 02.11.2012 22:24, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:> Bill Hoffman wrote:
 > Call them releases and do the "real" release 2 weeks later.
 >
 > Eike

Yeah, arch would have put it in their repos earlier then ;-)

Regards,
Domme