[CMake] Change in behaviour (regression?) in automoc in latest CMake

Dominik Schmidt domme at tomahawk-player.org
Fri Nov 2 17:24:29 EDT 2012

On 02.11.2012 22:14, Bill Hoffman wrote:> On 11/2/2012 5:00 PM, Dominik
Schmidt wrote:
 >> With the latest release of CMake compilation of Tomahawk Player stopped
 >> working
 > Why can't people try the rc releases....
 >
 > We put them out there so that stuff can get fixed before the release.
 > Any ideas on how to get projects to try the rc's to avoid this sort of
 > regression...
 >
 > -Bill

Maybe because we're an open source project without paid contributors and
everyone only has limited spare time?

Anyways I promise to test next RC releases

Shall I file a bug for this?

Regards,
Domme

P.S.: sorry, Bill, I keep clicking "Reply" instead of "Reply List" ...