No subject

Wed May 9 12:08:04 EDT 2012

cmake -G "Visual Studio 10 Win64"
-DCODE_BUILD_DIR:PATH=C:/builddir/Win64/VC10/bin/Release c:\mysource

The variable CODE_BUILD_DIR int he above line is the first build directory
for another code base that my current code is dependent on.

I have tried several variations of this command line option and passing the
-D variable, with and without escaping my path, however I am not having any
success.   Without this parameter defined,* *I am unable to locate the
necessary libraries that I must use to link into my current code.

I am thinking that I am possibly missing something in my find script, or
maybe I'm not escaping the characters in my path correctly.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

--bcaec54eea68522a5e04cfa8581e

th, I set up findMYCODE script that requires a variable CODE_BUILD_DIR that=
 the user defines.=A0=A0=A0 This variable is the build directory for anothe=
r code base that my current code base is dependent on.=A0 =A0When I run CMA=
KE=A0 in the gui, and define the variable, the find script locates the nece=
ssary path/items and this value is populated in the CMakeCache file.=A0=A0=
=A0 In the CMakeCache file my variable is listed as </div>
pass the needed build=A0parameter via the command line,=A0my value is not g=
etting picked up and so my solution does not get=A0generated.=A0=A0 In orde=
r to get my solution I must have this variable defined.</div>
G &quot;Visual Studio 10 Win64&quot; -DCODE_BUILD_DIR:PATH=3DC:/builddir/Wi=
n64/VC10/bin/Release c:\mysource</div>
irst build directory for another code base that my current code is dependen=
nd line option and passing the -D variable, with and without escaping my pa=
th, however I am not having any success.=A0=A0 Without this parameter defin=
ed,<em> </em>I am unable to locate the necessary libraries that I must use =
to link into my current code.</div>
my find script, or maybe I&#39;m not escaping the characters in my path cor=

--bcaec54eea68522a5e04cfa8581e--