[CMake] Test Output truncated on the the first compilation warning

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Tue May 29 09:14:19 EDT 2012

Pere Mato Vila wrote:
> No. Are you aware of any fix in this area? Changing the version in these
> centrally maintained servers we are using is not immediate and I would like
> to make sure that my request is well justified. Cheers,

You can download a precompiled version from Kitware and extract in your home
directory or build one yourself. Since you can see the problem in your local
XML files as you said you don't even need to submit to your dashboard. Just run
a test locally and look.

2.8.2 is a while old, there have been numerous fixes all over the place. You
basically have 2 choices now: test with a current version or get the source of
the old version, debug where the problem is and then compare it with the
current version (or find someone who does that for you).

Eike