[CMake] Select a project for building only for a specific configuration

Cristian Cocheci cocheci at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 08:08:28 EDT 2012

I have seen this question asked before, but did not find any good answer for it, so I was hoping that meanwhile someone might have found a good solution.
I need to select one of the projects for building in our Visual Studio solution (that contains ~ 20 total projects) only in a certain configuration (e.g. Release). Our nightly builds run on a Jenkins build server so I need CMake to output the generators with that specific project selected for building only in Release. Has anyone found a good way to do this?

Thanks,
Cristian