[CMake] INCLUDE command within a toolchain file is stripping file path if filename is a variable?

Terrence Meiczinger terrence_nh at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:48:59 EDT 2012

First, thanks for the responses. Ok, so I am running cmake 2.6patch4 on RH 5.5.

I download the code you attached and ran as suggested...

-> cmake -P includeTest.cmake
-- INC_COMMON=include_me.cmake
-- I = /h/tmeiczin/CMAKE/include_me.cmake have been included by
-- I = /h/tmeiczin/CMAKE/include_me.cmake have been included by /h/tmeiczin/CMAKE
-- INC_COMMON=/include_me.cmake
CMake Error at includeTest.cmake:8 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    /include_me.cmake

I'll have a simple test scenario done shortly.