[CMake] fixup_bundle() doesn't like libglut.3.dylib

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon May 7 11:04:47 EDT 2012

/usr/X11/lib/libglut.dylib should probably be considered a "system
library" that is not included in your final bundle.

Therefore, all users of your application will have to have the Mac OS
X version of X installed and available in order to run your program.
(Is that all Macs nowadays anyway...?)

In order to classify it as a system library, you can provide a CMake
function named gp_resolved_file_type_override to look for that library
(probably anything starting with "/usr/X11/lib") and set its type to
"system" -- that will cause fixup_bundle to ignore it for copying and
fixup purposes.

HTH,
David