[CMake] include_external_msproject for MS Visual Studio *.csproj

Valentine S. dizel3d at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:05:43 EDT 2012

I have several C++ projects (library, tests, examples) for Linux and
Windows. This projects are generated by CMake (Makefile for Linux, *.vcproj
for Windows MS Visual Studio). And I have C++/CLI (C++ library wrapper) and
C# projects (tests, examples). This projects are written in MS Visual
Studio and used on Windows platform only. I can include external MS C++/CLI
project (*.vcxproj) to generated solution file (*.sln) using command
"include_external_msproject". But I cannot include MS C# project (*.csproj)
to generated solution. How can I do that? When will you
implement "include_external_msproject" for *.csproj files?